Gods Pocket Resort Dive Trip
Join us for world renown diving!
Gods Pocket Resort is located on Hurst Island, a forty five minute boat ride from Port Hardy, British Columbia Canada. This off grid, cabin style resort getaway is the perfect place to unwind and dive. While diving is the main goal, you can also take part in ocean kayaking, hiking on the island, or kicking back and reading a good book.
The majority of the diving happens in Browning Pass and boasts some of the most incredible wildlife BC has to offer. Underwater it is almost overwhelming how much there is to see. Kelp forests, nudibranch, sculpins, octopus, wolf eels, plumose anemones, king crabs, rockfish, and so much more! On the surface during our dive intervals we could see sea otters, sea lions, seals, humpback whales, orcas, eagles, white sided dolphins, and wolves.
This is easily our favorite dive location in the world and we hope to have you along with us at Gods Pocket Resort! Check out their website here!
For a wonderful review of Gods Pocket Resort- Click here
May 13 to May 19 2023
Only 2 spots left!!!!
$4300 +GST per person
- Pick up and drop off in Port Hardy
- Shared accommodation in heated cabin style rooms and ensuite bathroom (2 per room)
- 3 meals per day plus snacks on the boat
- 3 boat dives per day
- 1 night dive
- Tanks and weights
- Nitrox fills
- Use of kayaks
- Transportation to Port Hardy
- Dive gear
- In water divemaster
- Gratuities (10-20% of trip cost is common)
- Any extra snacks or drinks you may want during the trip
- Other: hotels, weather transportation delays, and extra nights at the lodge due to weather
May 13- Arrive at Port Hardy Quarterdeck before 4pm
May 14-18-Three boat dives per day along with hiking around the island and kayaking along the shores.
May 19- Depart Gods Pocket Resort in the morning (weather dependent) and head home.
- $500 upon sign up
- $1000 due August 1, 2022
- $1000 due December 1, 2022
- The rest due February 15, 2023
Diving in the Pacific Northwest can be a challenging with strong currents and cold waters. For these reasons, we have some minimum requirements that all divers must adhere to before they are able to take part in this trip.
- Minimum sixty dives. 30 of these dives must be cold water, drysuit dives and you must have cold water experience within the last year. If you do not have this experience, please let us know and we can get you in the water to improve your skills!
- Nitrox certified. Nitrox will allow you to dive at depth for longer (air consumption dependent) and allow you to have shorter surface intervals with less risk. When we dive three times a day it is best to lessen the amount of nitrogen in our system. If you are not certified you can do the course with us at a discounted rate!
- Waiver Forms will be emailed to you to fill out, along with food preferences and allergies.