The Eco Pacific Diving Experience
- Ecological focus
- Safe, friendly, and experienced instructor
- Minimum dive requirements for your safety
- Low diver ratios
- Equipment rental not included. Additional $120 for full rental gear and options to add individual pieces of gear upon registration.
- No hidden fees or extra charges- GST is included in the price
Join us on an adventure!
Come explore the beautiful underwater world in Vancouver! This cold water environment is full of amazing sea life just waiting to be seen! Octopus, squid, dogfish, nudibranch, sea urchins, seals, sea lions, eels, and king crab are just a few of the amazing creatures we could see under the water.
Guided Vancouver Dive
- Maximum 4 divers
- Experienced dive guide/instructor
- 2 shore dives at a popular Vancouver dive site
What to expect?
- Prerequisites– Must be Open Water and Drysuit certified with recent cold water experience. Some dives may require other certifications like Advanced, Deep, or Wreck.
- Paperwork– Fill out the General Liability and Medical Release forms. If these forms are not completed, you will be unable to dive. You will be prompted to fill them out upon registration as well.
- The day of the dive– We will meet at a predetermined location for our two dives. Meet at 9am at the dive site (please arrange your own transportation) and we will proceed to gear up and brief for our first dive. After our first dive, we will have a 1-1.5 hour surface interval to switch tanks and have some food and water. After our second dive, we will log our dives and call it a day!