Try Scuba Diving
The Eco Pacific Diving Experience
- Ecological focus
- Safe, friendly, and experienced instructor
- Minimum dive requirements for your safety
- Low student to instructor ratios
- All equipment included (we do encourage you to have your own mask and snorkel)
- No hidden fees or extra charges- tax is included in the price
Try Scuba Course...
The Try Scuba course is a two hour crash course on diving. We will spend the first hour going over safety, underwater communication, equipment, equalization techniques, and basic buoyancy control. We will then jump in the pool and do a few skills and swim around working on those skills.
- Maximum 3 students
- 1 hour knowledge review
- 1 pool session
- Equipment included
What to expect?
- Paperwork– Sign up and fill out the General Liability and Medical Release forms. If these forms are not completed you will be unable to dive. You will be prompted to fill them out upon registration as well.
- Pool session– Spend one hour going over safety, equipment, hand signals, and equalization techniques. Then we spend the remainder of the time in the pool learning underwater skills and techniques.